What is Nebula?
The Nebula Software Factory is Chenega Applied Solutions’ latest Modernization as a Service (MaaS) produced software factory, developed at the Cyber Bytes Foundation’s Quantico Cyber Hub. This state-of-the-art workspace aims to provide fledgling software groups within the Department of Defense and US Government with industry-leading tools and capabilities to jumpstart their software development projects.
Nebula Provides its Users with:
· Modernized work environments
· Cutting-edge coding stations and equipment
· Conferencing and huddle space with IL4 ZoomGov video conferencing
· Access to the “TruStacks” DevSecOps orchestration platform featuring Gitland Ultimate and Red Hat
· Azure Cloud instance and code repository
· Access to industry leaders in DevSecOps for training and coaching
Nebula’s beta test groups will have access to Nebula’s full suite of capabilities free of charge! Allowing them to develop a minimum viable product to take to leadership, proving that the right tools and environment make all the difference.
To be Considered, Groups Must:
Have code at the IL2 level to transition to a DevSecOps pipeline
Be able to start writing software from scratch using the TruStacks Platform